Caucho’s Trademark and Logo Usage Guidelines
This guideline shall govern your use Caucho’s trademarks and logos, without having to obtain written consent. If you’d like to make any use of our marks that is not expressly permitted by this guideline, you must contact us at email@example.com, and provide a visual graphic of your proposed use. Caucho will decide whether to approve your proposed use in its sole discretion.
General guidelines for permitted uses of Caucho’s trademarks and logos:
- Avoid using Brand Assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with Caucho, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by Caucho.
- Don’t depict a Caucho trademark or logo in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
- Don’t use Caucho’s trademarks or logos in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise denigrating to Caucho’s business.
- You may not present or feature Caucho’s trademarks and logos on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- You must keep sufficient space around Caucho’s trademarks and logos so that they appear clean and uncluttered.
- You may not combine Caucho’s trademarks and logos (or elements thereof) with your own business names, or trademarks, logos or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos and/or other content that is confusingly similar to Caucho’s trademarks and logos.
- You may not attempt to acquire rights in Caucho’s trademarks and logos (or any confusingly similar approximations) whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
No other uses of Caucho’s trademarks are authorized.
Caucho logo is generally not allowed for use. If you would like to request special permission for a specific use, please work with your Caucho business contact.
Any use of our brand assets in broadcast, such as in television of film production, must be approved by us in writing prior to use. Please send your Broadcast Permission Request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caucho does not typically permit or license use of its trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property in connection with merchandise and other products, including but not limited to clothing, hats, mugs, dolls, and toys.
Resin by Caucho or Powered by Resin logo
We permit the use of “Resin by Caucho” or “Powered by Resin” for the following:
- An application service or product you offer via Resin Platform
- Your Resin embedded product
Use of the “Resin by Caucho” and “Powered by Resin” logo is subject to the general guidelines listed above in addition to the following terms:
- You may hyperlink the “Resin by Caucho” and “Powered by Resin” logo to www.caucho.com
- While you may scale the size to suit your needs, you may not modify the “Resin by Caucho” and “Powered by Resin” logo in any other way (such as by changing the design or color). If you are unable to use the correct color due to technical limitations, you may revert to black and white.
- Allow for at least 150% buffer space around logos